Dear Little Stars:
There are a number of important items we need to address regarding slumber party safety and the ongoing Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic.
1) First and foremost, Starshine Slumber Parties is committed to your health, the health of your families and the health of our own families.
2) Safety and hygiene are already an important part of our Starshine policies and we have thorough cleaning/sanitizing/disinfecting procedures in place.
– Our foam mattresses have four layers of protection. The foam is covered by an inner case, an outer washable case, our mattress protectors and then a top and a bottom fitted sheet.
– All bedding is washed after each party.
– Our soft decor items, such as pillows, rugs, tent covers, etc. are sanitized via steam wash or are laundered.
– Our hard surface items, such as breakfast trays, lamps, etc. are wiped down with Clorox wipes after each event.
3) If you currently have a slumber party scheduled in the next two months:
Rescheduling: If you plan to practice “social distancing” and do not want to host a slumber party at this time, we are happy to work with you to reschedule your Little Star’s event. Your deposit will remain on hold and your final payment will be rescheduled to one week before the new event date.
When you reschedule, you will receive a new Terms & Conditions/Client Service Agreement for your review and signature. We have added new clauses that outline procedures for how we will handle cancellations due to Coronavirus/COVID-19 and any other such illnesses. These terms are meant to protect both parties in the event that any party becomes ill or if there is an order to cease operations by the local, State, or Federal government.
As always, we are moms too. We want your Little Star to have their magical slumber party and we will do whatever is reasonably possible to ensure they get their special day.
The bottomline is we won’t endanger your family if we become ill and we hope that you extend that same courtesy to us and our families.
4) Starshine Slumber Parties is a two-mom operation. As such, there may come a time that we must cancel party bookings due to our own illness, exposure, or the illness or exposure of a family member. Of course, we will let you know as soon as possible and will work with you to reschedule your event.
We will update this page periodically when we have new information.
If we can answer any questions or provide you with further details, please contact us via email at email@example.com or via telephone at (720) 441-4157.
We are so thankful to be a part of this awesome community and we look forward to helping you make Big Memories for your Little Star.
Candis and Joy